Thursday, November 20, 2008

Baby Prep Update

So far I've:
  • Cleared out half the clutter in the master bedroom.
  • Gotten two meals large enough for our family in the freezer (thank you Mega Menu Mailer for helping me organize that).
Still needs to be done:
  • Finish organizing my room.
  • Get caught up on laundry and organize the laundry room (so that if anyone tries to help out they won't be completely lost).
  • Make five more freezer meals by Monday of next week.
  • Get most of Thanksgiving in the freezer or refrigerator next week so that I'll have next to nothing to do on the actual day (my due date is two days after Thanksgiving... can you believe that?).
Thank goodness Mr. Vinca has taken over a lot of things already in the house. He has always been a tremendous support each time another little one joins our family. This year, more than ever, I'm grateful for him.

No comments: